Properties: stimulant, antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, analgesic, antispasmodic, emmenagogue, purification
Good For: air purifier, enhances action of other oils, stimulant for circulatory system, kills bacteria, virus, and fungus, coughs, colds, flu, rheumatism, arthritis, general debility, aches, pains, typhoid, warts, carries oxygen to cells, regulates insulin levels, mold, warming to the body
- Basil, benzoin, bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, clove, eucalyptus, frankincense, ginger, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, nutmeg, orange, peppermint, rose, tea tree, vanilla, ylang ylang
- Spider-Repellent Spray - Blend 2-3 drops Cinnamon Bark and 2-3 drops Lemon or Tea Tree with 1 quart of water in a spray-bottle and use around doorways, windows and dark corners.
- Cold Season Air Cleanser - Diffuse 2 drops Cinnamon Bark, 2 drops Eucalyptus and 1 drop Ravintsara.
- Can be irritating and sensitizing to skin, so dilute extremely well for topical use
- Do not use during pregnancy