Eucalyptus: This oil becomes more potent with age
Properties: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, expectorant, antibiotic, antifungal, febrifuge, anti-infectious, antiparasitic, antineuralgic
Good For: kills airborne and internal bacteria, helps balance blood sugar levels, catarrh, bronchitis, colds, flu, fever, sinus problems, muscular aches and pains, headaches, sluggishness, mental exhaustion, rheumatism, asthma, insect bites, rashes, skin ulcers, chilblains, sore throats, allergies, burns, candida, diabetes, low energy, hypoglycemia, measles, migraine, skin infection, tuberculosis, urinary tract problems; emotionally it helps with steadfastness, confidence, release resentment calmly, brings inner strength, faith
- Globulus: best for bacterial infections
- Radiata: best for viral infections
- Citriodora: best for repelling insects and bugs; a great cleanser
- Cedar wood, chamomile, cypress, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, peppermint, pine, rosemary, thyme
- For a sore throat, mix 1-2 drops Eucalyptus in 4 oz warm water and gargle.
- For congestion and mucous, mix 3-5 drops Eucalyptus in a bowl with hot, steamy water, place a towel over your head while you lean over the bowl and inhale deeply.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing