Properties: anti-infectious, antibiotic, antiviral, antiseptic, stimulant, emmenagogue, antiparasitic, expectorant, antifungal, immunostimulant, antispasmodic
Good For: balances the body’s metabolism and strengthens the vital centers of body, chronic bronchitis, respiratory problems, colds, mental diseases, pneumonia, pulmonary tuberculosis, rheumatism, general debility, muscular pain, whooping cough, flu, candida, pain killer, muscle spasms, menstrual cramping
- Basil, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, citruses, cypress, eucalyptus, firs, frankincense, ginger, lavender, mints, pines, ravensarra, tea tree
- Respiratory Reliever - Make a compress with 1 drop each of Oregano, Frankincense and Douglas Fir. Sleep with compress on upper back.
- Athlete's Foot Blend - Blend 2 drops Oregano, 2 drops Tea Tree with 1 tsp Calendula carrier oil and apply daily until fungus is gone.
- Can be sensitizing if applied undiluted
- Avoid during pregnancy and while nursing
- Not for use on children or infants