Properties: tonic, anti-infectious, antiseptic, decongestant, antibiotic, antifungal, antidepressant, antitoxic, aphrodisiac, astringent, calmative, nervine, anti-inflammatory
Good For: soothes digestive tract, reduces inflammation, pain, sadness and happiness, mood swings, headaches, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, coughs, bowel disorders, muscular pain, sinus problems, shock, faintness, travel sickness, mouth or gum infections, poor circulation, arthritis, fevers, morning sickness, migraines, nerve regeneration, tuberculosis, prostate problems, aids in the absorption of nutrients, inflamed joints, concentration, contains menthol and promotes the flow of bile into the duodenum, promotes sweating, breaks up mucous, malaria, E. Coli, strep, tuberculosis, staph
- Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, pine, ravensara, rosemary, tea tree
- Headache Relief - Apply 1-2 drops of Peppermint directly to your temples, or blend 3 drops Peppermint and 3 drops Rosemary in cool water and apply as a compress across temples and forehead.
- Tummy Soother - Stir 2-3 drops Peppermint into hot lemon or fennel tea.
- Cold Season Purifier - Diffuse 1-2 drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Lemon.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating
- May be sensitizing, so always dilute with a carrier oil
- Do not use on the skin of children or infants