Rose: (Has one of the highest frequency of all essential oils)
Rose Bulgarian: balances female hormones, helps to get pregnant, reduces stress, calming
Rose Morocco: strong like a narcotic, impotence, and increases sperm production
Rose Turkish: skin care, burns, virus
Properties: anti-infectious, antiseptic, astringent, tonic, stimulant, aphrodisiac, emollient, nervine
Good For: helps raise the frequency of every cell in body, emotional crisis, extreme debility and fatigue, depression, bacteria, veins, glandular system, regulates menstruation, broken capillaries, cleanses nerves, sedative, cleanses blood, balances hormones, respiratory system, cleanses digestion, cleanses urinary system, virus, stomach, calms digestion, inflammation, cleanses vascular system, scarring, nervous tension, calming, skin problems
- Angelica root, benzoin, bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, cypress, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, helichrysum, jasmine, lavender, lemon, mandarin, neroli, orange, patchouli, petitgrain, pine, sandalwood, ylang ylang, vetiver
- PMS Blues - Diffuse 3 drops Rose Bulgarian, 1 drop Clary Sage and 1 drop Bergamot (or add double the amount of each oil to bathwater).
- Menstruation Regulation - Blend 5 drops Rose Bulgarian, 5 drops Cypress and 3 drops Jasmine or Marjoram with 30 ml Evening Primose carrier oil and massage into lower abdomen and low back daily.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing
- Use with caution during pregnancy