Rose: (Has one of the highest frequency of all essential oils)
Rose Bulgarian: balances female hormones, helps to get pregnant, reduces stress, calming
Rose Morocco: strong like a narcotic, impotence, and increases sperm production
Rose Turkish: skin care, burns, virus
Properties: anti-infectious, antiseptic, astringent, tonic, stimulant, aphrodisiac, emollient, nervine
Good For: helps raise the frequency of every cell in body, emotional crisis, extreme debility and fatigue, depression, bacteria, veins, glandular system, regulates menstruation, broken capillaries, cleanses nerves, sedative, cleanses blood, balances hormones, respiratory system, cleanses digestion, cleanses urinary system, virus, stomach, calms digestion, inflammation, cleanses vascular system, scarring, nervous tension, calming, skin problems
- Angelica root, benzoin, bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, cypress, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, helichrysum, jasmine, lavender, lemon, mandarin, neroli, orange, patchouli, petitgrain, pine, sandalwood, ylang ylang, vetiver
- DIY Age-Defying Blend - Mix 1-2 drops Rose Turkish and 1 drop Carrot Seed with 1/2 tsp Pomegranate carrier oil and apply to face nightly.
- Eczema Soother - Blend 5 drops Rose Turkish, 5 drops Chamomile and 3 drops Lavender with 50 ml Calendula or Almond carrier oil and apply daily.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing
- Use with caution during pregnancy