Sage: Latin name means “save” or “to heal”. Helps increase longevity and brings strength to body. Increases your understanding and helps you gain more wisdom. Has a very high spiritual vibration.
Properties: anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antidepressant, stimulant, tonic, calmative, anti-infectious antiseptic, nervine, antibacterial
Good For: balances the pelvic chakra and all organs in it, mental fatigue and exhaustion, arthritis, asthma, kills surface bacteria, parasites, bronchitis, dandruff, gingivitis, glandular disorders, hair loss, lymphatic congestion, menopause, menstrual irregularity, increases metabolism, night sweats, skin conditions, sprains, firms tissue and strengthens vital centers of body, helps mental body by protecting from evil spirits, stagnation in lungs, cramps, bitterness, helps with conflicts with children, cancer, has estrogen like properties, strengthens cell walls, sprains, clears negative thoughts, addictions, helps with ego, pride, and jealousy, stops bleeding, immune stimulant, stress, nerve deterioration, helps focus, temptations, varicose veins, hormone balance, excellent against Candida and fungus, lung inflammation, staph and strep infections, colds, sinus infection, skin infection, contains enzymes that help with Alzheimer’s, tonsillitis, helps with heavy periods (bleeding), frostbite, cold sores, tightens skin, great for pets with infections
- Angelica root, black pepper, citruses, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, frankincense hyssop, juniper, lavender, lemon, myrtle, rosemary, rosewood, sandalwood, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- Sore Throat Gargle - Stir 1-2 drops Sage in 4 oz warm water and gargle.
- Menopause Aide - Blend 2 drops Sage, 5 drops Geranium and 3 drops Myrtle in 2 oz Wheat Germ or Evening Primrose carrier oil. Massage into lower abdomen and low back daily, or add 1 Tbsp to warm bathwater.
- May be toxic for some, so always dilute well
- Not intended for children or pregnant women
- Do not use if epileptic