Properties: antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, immune stimulant, antibiotic, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, decongestant, analgesic
Good For: topical infections, cleanses and purifies, nail fungus, rashes, insect bites, dermatitis, ring worm, thrush, head lice, sore throats, boils, bronchial conditions, scabies, ulcers, wound, arthritis, cold sores, acne, fatigue, all infections, athlete’s foot, candida, colds, coughs, diarrhea, sunburn, vaginal thrush, wounds, tissue regeneration, parasites, flu, toothpaste, stings
- Angelica root, basil, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile german, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, nutmeg, oregano, peppermint, pine, ravintsara, rosemary, thyme, ylang ylang
- Breathe Easy - Diffuse 3 drops Tea Tree, 2 drops Lemon and 2 drops Niauli or Myrtle.
- Cold Sore Relief - Blend 3 drops Tea Tree and 3 drops Melissa in 1/2 tsp Calendula carrier oil and dab lightly on area. Works best when you first start to feel a cold sore starting.
- Wart Eliminator - File wart and apply, until wart is gone, a blend of 3 drops each of Tea Tree and Cypress in 1/2 tsp Calendula carrier oil.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing