Properties: antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, antiviral, antibiotic, analgesic, expectorant, stimulant, tonic, diuretic, emmenagogue, antivenomous, antiperspirant, immune stimulant
Good For: general tonic for stomach, fatigue, recovering from illness or accident (physical weakness), attacks virus along spine, mental or physical exhaustion, helps to find a new perspective, recommended for lymphatic congestion, colds, flu, muscular pains, debility, arthritis, obesity, bronchitis, coughs, poor circulation, gout, throat infections, anorexia, acne, gum infections, thrush, warts, asthma, colitis, cystitis, dermatitis, tuberculosis, urinary infections, wounds, improves memory, heart, concentration, flatulence, relaxes veins and arteries reducing blood pressure, beneficial for heart valves, energizing, blood building, mold, bloating, spinal meningitis
- Angelica root, basil, citruses, eucalyptus, frankincense, lavender, marjoram, myrrh, myrtle, rosemary, tarragon, tea tree, vetiver, woods
- Air Cleanser - Diffuse 3 drops Thyme Thymol, 2 drops Ravintsara and 2 drops lemon
- Bronchitis Compress - Blend 1 drop each of Thyme Thymol, Spike Lavender, Frankincense and Silver Fir.
- Non-toxic, may be irritating and sensitizing to some if not well diluted
- Avoid during pregnancy or if epileptic