Wintergreen: Refreshing and stimulating
Properties: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
Good For: excellent for pain and inflammation, rheumatism, muscle strains, muscle aches and pains, increases circulation, aids digestion, invigorating, fights dandruff
Avoid: during pregnancy; do not use repetitively for long periods of time
- Angelica root, benzoin, chamomile, frankincense, lavender, naiuli, tea tree, woods
- Arthritis Relief - Blend 2 drops Wintergreen, 5 drops Frankincense and 2 drops Pine Needle with 3 Tbsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into sore muscles and joints.
- Dandruff Tamer - Add 1-2 drops Wintergreen with a dollop of paraben-free shampoo and clean as usual.
- Can be irritating and sensitizing, so always dilute well.
- Avoid during pregnancy
- May react negatively with some medications.