Ylang Ylang: (can cause headaches and nausea if you use too much or too often)
Ylang Ylang Extra: antidepressant, skin restoration between dry and oily skin
Ylang Ylang Complete: nerves, tension, stress, rapid heartbeat, impotence, frustration, insomnia, hair growth, oily hair, high blood pressure
Properties: sedative, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, nervine, antidepressant, calmative
Good For: balances male and female energies, helps in communication with God, focusing, filtering out negativity, calming and relaxing, temper tantrums, stimulates adrenals and thymus, helps with anger, rage, and low self-esteem, brings back feeling of self-love, confidence, joy, and peace, enhances sexual energies, relationships, nervousness, physical exhaustion, depression, skin care, nervous tension, irritability, anxiety, PMS, regulates circulation, uterine tonic, hair growth, high blood pressure, rapid breathing, rapid heartbeat, diabetes, frigidity, hypertension, impotence, insomnia, intestinal infection, mental fatigue, palpitations, sex drive problems, constipation, regulate heart beat
- Bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, clove, eucalyptus, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, litsea, mandarin red, neroli, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, rose, rosewood, sandalwood, tolu, tuberose, vetiver
- PMS Anger Management Bath - Swish 2 drops Ylang Ylang Complete, 4 drops Clary Sage and 3 drops Neroli into warm bathwater.
- Hair Moisturizer - Blend 2 drops Ylang Ylang Complete, 2 drops Neroli and 3 drops Sandalwood into 1-2 Tbsp Apricot Kernel carrier oil and massage into hair, especially the ends.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Use sparingly as the strong aroma can cause headaches or nausea