Ylang Ylang: (can cause headaches and nausea if you use too much or too often)
Ylang Ylang Extra: antidepressant, skin restoration between dry and oily skin
Ylang Ylang Complete: nerves, tension, stress, rapid heartbeat, impotence, frustration, insomnia, hair growth, oily hair, high blood pressure
Properties: sedative, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, nervine, antidepressant, calmative
- Bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, litsea, mandarin red, neroli, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, rose, rosewood, sandalwood, tolu, tuberose, vetiver
- Blood Pressure and Tachycardia Reducer - Blend 2 drops Ylang Ylang Extra, 3 drops Melissa and 3 drops Neroli with 2 Tbsp Aloe Vera carrier oil and massage across chest.
- PMS Relief - Blend 2 drops Ylang Ylang Extra, 3 drops Clary Sage and 3 drops Cypress with 2 Tbsp Evening Primrose carrier oil and massage into lower abdomen and lower back.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Use sparingly as the strong aroma can cause headaches or nausea